BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

::Breaking Free::

Hallelujah~ Hallelujah~! The exams are over~ If there's ever a reason to rejoice, this would be exactly that. xD Wow, I'm feel so giddy in the head. Must be due to the fact that I'm uber grateful the first term exams are over. =] Since I didn't study much, it was pretty hard. xP But the English paper really threw me off. O.o It wasn't even according to the format. == Damn, for the first time in my fifteen years of life, I might get a B for my English. How utterly saddening. >_<

Anywho, putting the super lame exams aside, I finally get my beloved laptop back into my arms~ Yeah~~ Victory~! xD God, I missed Gin-kun so much~ Plus, I really cant wait to finish up my OHSHC viddie. Des has been waiting for the viddie for a long time now... ^^ll Least now I get to write some stories. Odd how many ideas popped into my head while waiting for the paper to end. xD Typing has never been so much fun. x3

However, most importantly, I get to buy books again~ Gosh, I can finally read my books~ ^^ Wheeeee~ Another super awesome cause to rejoice~ xD Despite being told not to, I was secretly reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. =) The ending didn't leave me cursing and was pretty nice. ^^ Oh, and I also learned a valuable life lesson:  Never read your books during your exams cause it'll be finished faster than you think possible. ==

my heart feels heavy yet light.
the storm has past yet the clouds are dark.
could this all be the calm before the storm?

0 comments: