BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

::No Air::

Here's a teensy little trivia bit I learnt earlier on but never quite sunk into my brain. Fact Of Life: Exams are the bane of any sane person's existence which life brought upon us to bring about nothing but misery and depression. == Gawd, first term exams are on Wednesday. >_< I'd be lying if I said I was ready for it. I so lack the mood to study these days. -___- Then again, why would I? Everything is so utterly boring. xD

Anyways, on a much brighter note, today is the ra-va-ree model's birthday~! Everyone give a round of applause~ XDD But I still haven't finished her present yet. >> My ever forgetful dear father forgot to leave the laptop behind despite being reminded many times. ^^lll So, that makes my lame plan for her gift...for a lack of better word, screwed. xP

Bleeek~ My life has been filled to the brim with so much post-mortem stress lately. xD Exams which are sure to stress me out, birthdays to plan, my awesome VP and the fact that I've been feeling really irritable lately. == Man~ It would be so lovely if I could just pause everything, take a step back and relax. =] By the way, anyone ever notice that studying is student plus dying? x3

losing you is like living in a world with no air.
so dont steal my heart again when you dont even know i love you.

0 comments: