BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

::Super Junior::

Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! I just came home from SuJu's awesomely awesome, mind blowing, outta this world, ferociously epic concert! =3 Oh gosh, they were the epitome of all that is stellar, cool and holy in this world tonight. xD I felt totally breathless as I watched them sing to tunes I brainwashed myself with and dance perfectly to every beat. Mith and I were screaming our lungs out in ecstasy and bounced excitedly in our seats from the moment they came onto stage till we had to leave. Wow-za!

Yeah, the concert may have started an hour later. Yeah, we had to wait in a long line to enter the stadium since the obsessed fans were already waiting hours before it started. Yeah, we had some trouble with our seats. But for the surreal dream like experience I got after the concert was over, I'd do it all over again. xD God, I don't even know where to start! xP

Okies, how about the first song they sang? =] As my ingenious brain carefully planned out during the long waiting time, my prediction that they would sing U to kick things off came true. ^-^  After that song, it's all a bunch of hazy memories filled with euphoric screaming. xDD But I do vaguely remember some of the songs like Knock Out, Shining Star, Rokoko, Sorry Sorry, Super Girl, Don't Don, It's You, Sorry Sorry Answer and What If. Of course, there's a hell lot more, but my brain turned into mush after that. *^*

Oh yeah, during the intervals where they rested for a bit to gear up for the next song, they had set up some stuff to occupy our time like cutesy plays and such. I cant remember most of them, but one was this video where a few of the SuJu members like Siwon were fighting off thugs in the rain. When they slowed some parts down to emphasize certain scenes, I drooled. x] It was then and there I knew the definition of the word hot. =3

Then, when they were singing Shining Star before the concert ended, my darling Leetuk looked into the audience which were using their flashlights to represent stars and he broke down. With tears in his eyes, he bowed over and over and said Thank You like a broken record. I felt so touched by that. =] God, they are so damn sweet! I'd pay any crazy amount to see them again next year, if they came down. ^-^ Anywho, I better stop now before this becomes the longest rant-filled post ever. xD

when i tell you i love you thousands of times,
even if my heart is on fire and as my lips dry,
if i am born again, it is still only you~

0 comments: