BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

::Breezy Days::

Aaah~ The days seem to be flickering by so fast~ Just a second ago it was the first day of the month and now it's the end of the first week. =/ Sometimes I just wish time would stop breezing by and just pause to let me catch my breath. ><

The past is a tempting place to live in and the future...well, it leaves less to be desired for. >> But still, the present is pretty awesome, despite the disappearing time, so I guess I'll just have to make do then. XD Plus, there's an epicly epic teddy and cookies in the present, so why not? =P

Weeelll~ These past few days, I've been busy lazing about and getting conned to go for prom. I gotta admit though, I'm kinda curious and a tad bit interested in it. ^^;; But after a chat with a moronic douche, I'm worried about going. == Argh, whatever~ I'll just update my story to vent. xD Toodles~ ^^

time is like the wind, it lifts the light and leaves the heavy.

0 comments: