BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

::Lucky::


Boo. xD Ugh, looks like I keep poofing away from you. xP Even though I totally neglect my homework, I cant seem to find the time to even update these days. == Anywho~ I'm kinda in a mess right now. >> Well, for one thing, my exams are next week. == I'm so totally fumbling for this one. Ah well, least I finally get to say I flunked my papers besides Art. x]

Anywho, next up is a hell lot trickier to solve. It's pretty irritating to be honest. Most of the times, I have zero doubts about the path I'm on. But at times, when I catch a glimpse of something else, I waver as much as it pains me to say it. =/ Bah~ This is why I never wanted to get involved with this kinda rubbish before. Drama galore ensues every single time. xD

Oh, would you look at that, I actually have something happy-ing to worry about. =3 The ra-va-ree model's birthday is coming up soon. Since it's on the eve of the exams which is uber lame, looks like it's gonna happen only during the school holidays. Here's the thing though. It's her 16th birthday. It's gotta be special and whooaaa and amazing and fantabulous. xDD

To try and calm my frazzled mind, I shall now go and brainwash myself with Lucky and hopefully figure out a better way to relieve my sudden waves of stress and useless thoughts. x) Toodles~ ^^

as the world keeps spinning me 'round, you hold me right here~

0 comments: