BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

::Sorairo Days::


Booyah! Holidays~ Sleep~ Relaxation~ More sleep~ xP Aah~ This is exactly what the hols are for. Time to kick back, finally finish reading all my books, go out for movies and ice cream and glare at unfinished homework. =3 Ya know, as much as I dearly love the rain, it's starting to be a pain when I wake up freezing each morning. == Plus, I've been cooped up all the time. I don't even get to see any possible rainbows. xD Sadness~ =P

Anywho~ I've got loads to babble about. Actually, not really, but let's just pretend I do. x] First up on my list would be this big fight the douche and I had. == I won't bother explaining since I'm clearly aware it sounds ridiculously petty from an outsider's point of view. .-. Ah, but let's just say I got seriously pissed off and am now not talking to him. I wonder how much longer I'll last. >>

Next update~ D2 invited me over to their CNY bash. x] Bwahahaha~ I can't wait. I hope it'll be as fun as last year~ =] Ugh, it just occurred to me that this might be the last one they'll have. After this, everyone is gonna graduate and be whisked off to colleges and stuff~ .___. Man, growing up really tanks at times. >_< Peter Pan is so damn lucky. xP Now, to figure out what to wear. -o-

Valentine's Day. .w. Oh, how I've loathed this day. I know some will squeal and are itching to declare their undying love for some dude but I honestly can't fathom the need for such a holiday. -___- Even with my precious star, I still don't feel the buzz. Maybe I'm weird? Scratch that, I'm definitely weird. x] Eh, but I've never been in this position before. I wonder if I should make something. >w> Ah well~

Mm, that's all I can think of for now. Ugh, brain so totally not functioning right these days. xDD Let's pray that it's due to a lack of sugar and not something lame like a lack of veggies. -o- Toodles~ x]

words you gave me that day, even now, definitely reach my heart~

0 comments: