BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

::Beautiful Hangover::

Aah~ Life seems to be going great recently. =] Sure, there still are worries and annoyances and a never ending pile of homework, but it's amazing how a day out and one simple thing can make everything okay. Times like these are when I'm super grateful for having met you. ^^ Anyway, let's move on before I start ranting without end, eh? xD

To be honest, there are a couple of things going on right now. Stuff that I can't even share with you, my precious bloggie nor anyone else for that matter. >< It's a bit complex and too personal to talk about, I'm afraid. Then again, I always knew it was coming. It was only a matter of time after all. >>I just hope this doesn't bring about more chaos to the wreckage left behind.

Anyway, I'm not gonna let that bug me. It's got nothing to do with me and I'll make sure it stays that way. Sides, I've got awesome friends to lean on and someone who makes me happy just by saying hello to me. xD Gosh, these epic people are definitely my silver lining. xP I love you guys! =D

baby you got what i need~ jumping jumping off my feet!

0 comments: