BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

::Diamonds On The Floor::


Since my guilt is eating my heart away, allow me to rant about something a tad bit emo-ish to you, eh bloggie? xD I just...I want to say I'm sorry, as meaningless as that may be now. I hurt you. I was an inconsiderate ass. I knew how much it signified to you and yet I considered it as a petty thing. I forgot about your feelings and only thought solely of mine.

You've been through hell and back. There are things you still haven't told me. Painful things you still keep buried within. To be honest, part of me is glad you do for my heart aches to know of your pain. I wish I apologized to you. I wish I didn't act like my typical stubborn self. But it doesn't matter now. I can't take away the pain I caused, pain that has been inflicted more than once, and that shall haunt me until time ends.

I know there are times you feel like giving up. To just throw everything away. I would understand if you do that, but I'm hoping you don't. I'm selfish when it comes to you. You and I both know that. But if I'm hurting you and I don't even notice, maybe it's best to let you go. I want you to be happy, whether I'm in the picture or not because I love you regardless of it all.

promises mean everything, but once broken, sorry means nothing.

0 comments: