BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

::Follow Me::


After a miserable day at school, my heart weighing down each step I took, consulting my buddies for a solution and apologising profusely, it's amazing how easily things were fixed. =) I love you even more now Bubb for such epic advice. xD Plus, I really need to stop complicating simple things. It's such a rotten habit that makes you worry far too much. Ohmigosh, then I'll have a head of gray hair just like Moldiebutt! xP

Anyway, this is just a silly lil rant of mine since I'm feeling like I'm on cloud nine right now~ I'm glad you can't stay mad at me just like how I can never be angry at you either. ^^ But it still doesn't make the guilt go away though. What I did was wrong and cruel and you showed me kindness when I least deserved it. You're too nice for your own good, you know that? x)

Since I'm pretty sure I can take up half of my blog just rambling nonsense about how epic you are in ways I cant even begin to fathom, I'll just cut this short right here. ^^ Thank you for being with my irritable self these past few months. I know I get annoying at times. I feel like punching myself out too. XD I just want you to know that the day I regret meeting you will never arrive. Never. =]

follow me, everything is all right.
i'll be the one to tuck you in at night~

0 comments: