BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

::I've Got A Jar of Dirt::


Yush~ I have returned to thee o' wondrous bloggie~ *proceeds to glomp bloggie until both turn blue* Anywho~ I'm supposed to be studying my butt off for Physics and Chem, but I'm hardly in the mood. >< This is so gonna cause a panic attack in the morning. xD Ah well, I'll deal with that when I get there. To be honest, I have no idea why I'm here. ^^ I have absolutely nothing to babble about. xP

Since I can't get the image of Jack Sparrow out of me head, I shall rant to thee, o' mighty bloggie, about him. ^-^ If I could be anyone for a day, I'd pick him without a second thought. XD It would be so cool if I had that weirdo swagger and illogical logic of his~ =] Well, I already have the illogical logic bit. I guess I just need to get some rum for that funny swagger of his, eh? x)

Plus, I'd also have a reason to scream "I've got a jar of dirt!" without sounding like a total lunatic. =D I mean, if there was this Captain-Octopus-Thingy after me with his heart locked up in some rusty old chest, I reckon I totally get to say it. =3 Most importantly, I get a huge ship and boss people around cause I'm the captain! =O So I'd be sixteen, own a humongous ship, be a captain of a crew of pirates, plunder the seven seas and have a jar of dirt.

I. Have. SO. Lived. XD

0 comments: